Howls Intertwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

AA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Niaustia
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

AA Empty
PostSubject: AA   AA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:23 am

Hi my name is Niaustia Nialo and I'm an alcoholic. I have an insatiable thirst for blood. I come from an family centuries old. I live in the shadow of my overachieving older brother Dak "Mor. I'm always cleaning up after my whoremonering younger brother LuStat. And I'm in content competition with the family pet, Samsen. My children Auslia and Aust follow in close step behind their Uncles and are the demonic apples of my stone cold heart. For all the families that have ruled the Underdark I can think of none that I'd rather kill for.

Killings my business and business is good...

Back to top Go down
Alowl-Alfur

AA Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA   AA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:20 am

Welcome to the site Niaustia, Hope you enjoy it here, But I bet doing business here is best not done, But I think Creete probably make a rule against it or something. Feel free to message me if you like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/alowl-alfur/
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

AA Empty
PostSubject: Alo!   AA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Hello, Niaustia!

'Bout time you joined us here at Howls Intertwined! How's the campaign coming along? Oh, and Alowl, this is a good friend of mine. She doesn't mean by killing people in RPs or in real life, she's talking about Dungeons and Dragons. In D&D killing is a part of the game play. Its how you level up. Lol. You kill foes and monsters to gain experience and gain levels. If your interested check out the D&D area. Niaustia is going to practically run that area of the site. ^ ^ I'll be posting a little more about it in that area.

By the way, Niaustia, I'm looking forward to working with you here. I hope you enjoy the site. If you have questions or complaints you know how to reach me.
Back to top Go down
https://howlsintertwined.forumotion.com
Alowl-Alfur

AA Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA   AA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:29 am

Aww, Thanks Creete, Played Dungeons and Dragons online a bit, And played the table top version with a good friend of mine too. He's got a hobby for RPGing games. He loves them to bits. But me playing Dungeons and Dragon would more likely be something I play in private on account un public it takes up too much time, And I don't get out in public much too. But hey, I shot a team member in the butt with a crossbow bolt before, He lost 4 health points as I am looking like I could play as a Dragonborn Paladin tho. *Alowl winks to Creete.* I know a bit about it, Still yet to see if I can rank up in it tho, Started at level 2 and seeing if I can customise a player tho. But sorry I missed on the Dungeons and Dragon's quote sorry, I missed that. *Alowl smiles and facepaws.*

Either way, Welcome to the site Niaustia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/alowl-alfur/
Tsuki
Tsuki

AA Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA   AA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:26 am

Welcome to the site! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AA Empty
PostSubject: Re: AA   AA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to the Pack :: Introductions!-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com