Howls Intertwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

Howls Intertwine 101

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

Howls Intertwine 101 Empty
PostSubject: Howls Intertwine 101   Howls Intertwine 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:04 am

Welcome to Howls Intertwine!
1o1

Welcome to the pack! I've noticed that your probably new here and more than likely will need a little help getting settled into the flow of Howls Intertwine [H.I.] - that's where I step in! Before we go any farther let me introduce myself. I am Creete, Alpha Admin of H.I. I am in charge of making sure the site stays afloat, helping new members adjust, disciplinary actions, and much, much more. All you really need to know is that I am here to help you.

Adjusting to a new environment can be difficult, this much I know. The purpose of this entire post is to help you get an understanding of your surroundings. Let me start by telling you some people you should always feel comfortable messaging with your problems.

As you already know, you can PM me whenever you'd like. I'm here to aid you. My Beta, Azagora (Aza), is always willing to assist our members and is just as informative as I am. We run the site together so she will no doubt be able to answer your questions!

There are not many rules to H.I. but there is typically a lot going on. Some terms you may or may not know that are local to the site are:

RP: Roleplay
Fur: Furry
GC: The general chat (Chat Box)
H.I. : Howls Intertwine
FRP: Furry Roleplay
(more terms will be added)

If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask them, we have a whole area devoted directly to your questions! Below this post I'm posting a list of the most commonly asked questions and our answers, so skim through it - you might find that someone else already asked us your question.

The 'Welcome to the Pack' area of the site is here to help you grasp the basic ideas of H.I. For example, not all of you can RP, not all of you even know what RP stands for or what it actually is - because of this we will have an area here where you will be able to learn! The classes you can take here are personally ran by myself and Aza, and fulling explain the various levels of a good RP. You can begin simple with RP 101 and work your way up to the more extreme forms. We will also host other various classes to assist you here on H.I.! Best of all, its completely free!

Back to top Go down
https://howlsintertwined.forumotion.com
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

Howls Intertwine 101 Empty
PostSubject: Commonly Asked Questions   Howls Intertwine 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:10 am

Here are some of your most commonly asked questions:

Question:
Do you have to be a furry to be a member of Howls Intertwine?
Answer:
Of course not! We don't care if you are or are not a furry here. We do have furry RPs and other furry friendly events, but that does not mean you must be a furry to be on H.I.! Howls Intertwine is just a friendly community that accepts everyone, despite their differences. We do not cater to one specific crowd.

Back to top Go down
https://howlsintertwined.forumotion.com

Howls Intertwine 101
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to the Pack-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com