Howls Intertwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

Hey, look at the new guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakedas
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Hey, look at the new guy Empty
PostSubject: Hey, look at the new guy   Hey, look at the new guy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:06 pm

And, of course, time for the all-important introduction. (I am never good at these things... )

Alright, well, I am Zakedas. I am a snow leopard / cheetah hybrid with inverted colors (My main fur is black with my spots and belly being white or gray.) My nose and paw pads are green in color and contrary to any popular belief they are not bio-luminescent. My hair is white, and just barely passed my shoulders (Or at least it used to be irl T-T ) I am 6'4" in height, I weigh in at anywhere between 140-160 lbs.

In character, such as stories, or rp most of the time, I am a highly trained assassin and bounty hunter.

In real life I am very different. I am a gamer in every sense of the word, and most of the time am plastered to my computer or any one of my consoles either playing minecraft or terraria, or dead space 2 or legend of zelda.

When it comes to hobbies and such, I enjoy helping my dad with his coin collection, I have my own weaponry collection (which isn't very big at the moment though I will increase it's size eventually.) of 4 swords hanging on my bedroom wall.

I very much enjoy rping, drawing, reading on occasion, camping, swimming, etc.

I am a very loyal friend and would never willingly hurt anyone unless they really pushed me off of the cliff. Show me respect and it will returned to you, show me disrespect and the claws will come out. you have been warned.

Anyway, if there's anything more you'd like to know about me feel free to ask and I'll reply.
Back to top Go down
Alowl-Alfur

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look at the new guy   Hey, look at the new guy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:46 am

Welcome to the site Zakedas, Hope you enjoy your stay here too. Feel free to message me too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/alowl-alfur/
Zakedas
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look at the new guy   Hey, look at the new guy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:35 am

Thank you, Alowl_alfur, if I have any questions or concerns I certainly will not hesitate to message you. :3
And if you ever want to just chat, feel free to message me as well. I'm not much of a conversation starter... ><
Back to top Go down
Alowl-Alfur

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look at the new guy   Hey, look at the new guy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:50 pm

You're Welcome Zak, I don't mind a message or a chat, I check the site daily, So just a simple, "Hey" as a message will be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/alowl-alfur/
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look at the new guy   Hey, look at the new guy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Alo, Zakedas!

Thanks again for joining up! If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. :3 I try to get on more and more, so I'll be sure to get back to you. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
https://howlsintertwined.forumotion.com
Zakedas
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look at the new guy   Hey, look at the new guy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:06 am

Thanks for the welcome ^^

I would come on here more but I just don't know very many people and I guess I just haven't made an effort to do so by posting in any other forums ><

I don't know what it is with me and forums but for some reason I just don't seem to be able to remember to check them very often...
Back to top Go down
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look at the new guy   Hey, look at the new guy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:02 pm

My only problem with forums is that I HATE being the only person to post a lot. I can't stand always having to get people to post and stuff, but with how small H.I. is I've kinda forced to. Its flustering, but understandable.
Back to top Go down
https://howlsintertwined.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look at the new guy   Hey, look at the new guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, look at the new guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to the Pack :: Introductions!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com