Howls Intertwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

Might as well post one...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prokadae
Prokadae

Might as well post one... Empty
PostSubject: Might as well post one...   Might as well post one... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Hiya. My name's prok, and i hope you like me, cuz i sure do like you Very Happy

Lol. No, i'm not really that creepy...not all the time anyway. Hehe.

Uhhh...hmmm...well, i'm a chriatian and i absolutley love almost any kind of music, but i'm especially fond of rock and roll, techno, and maybe some hip hop :p i've been told i'm intelligent and funny but my pet peeve is people who roll around applying adjectives to themselves without being at least somewhat down to earth, soooo...my sense of umour isn't actually all that great, i've certainly told my fair share of flat jokes, and creete finds my humour quite annoying some times. Let's just say if you walk by and she's thrusting my head violently into a pool of water waiting for the bubbles and shouting to stop just keep walking...as for my intelligence...well, i scored somehwere in the range of 1700 when i took the sat in seventh grade (i was part of a study group type thing for duke university) but i frequently forget things and have the brainpower of a brick in the morning.

I'm also a bit immature. Don't ask me why...i had a reason at some point but i forgot it. Derp.

My 'sona! Prikadae lotor saminoca, 16 year old batcoon as depicted in the picture over dar...he's...well, you'll prolly find out when we start RPing together. Cannu wait for that! So let's hope to it. Any questions just shoot me a PM or comment below. In fact, drop a me a comment anyhow.
Back to top Go down

Might as well post one...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to the Pack :: Introductions!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com