Howls Intertwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

Everyone's x-mas wishlist

Go down 
+2
Alowl-Alfur
MrFateesh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MrFateesh
MrFateesh

Everyone's x-mas wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Everyone's x-mas wishlist   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:59 pm

GO!
Back to top Go down
Alowl-Alfur

PostSubject: Alowl Alfur's Wish list   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Alright then, I will give it a go. What I want for christmas is:

• You (That's a Joke.)
    Fallout New Vagas (Loved the Fallout 3 one.)
    iTunes card (I want some new music from Korn and I want a iPod game too.)
    Money (I got to pay for things: Fursuit and repairs for my PS3.)
    A Pencil case. (My arm was twisted into adding that one. Don't like drawing all to much after an Art Exam.)

That's all I want, I wonder what other's want tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/alowl-alfur/
Azagora
Beta Female
Beta Female
Azagora

Location : Lurking somewhere on planet Earth, observing from my bedroom window as the vast universe slowly comes to an end.

PostSubject: :)   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Here's my list..

• - A telescope.
    - New computer case. My computer case is clear and see through and I don't think my roommate will appreciate bright blue light-emitting diodes blinding them.
    - Wacom tablet.
    - Doctor Who merchandise, because I love DW.
    - items from the thinkgeek website
    - violin, but that's not going to happen at least until I move out of my dorm>.>
    - Cataclysm
    - Enough money to buy a WoW card so I have something to play while I'm in my dorm

Back to top Go down
http://azagora.deviantart.com
Alowl-Alfur

PostSubject: An Idea.   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Sorry to but in and go off topic, But Azagora?

You know about Dungeons and Dragons? Well I found a way to Play Dungeons and Dragons Online, All you need to do is download the trial version and it is similar to Wow, But smaller but more complex in terms of gameplay with skills.

Privatemessage me if you are interested, I could sent you a link to how to do so, From the Dungeons and Dragon's website, But it doesn't have a shortcut or a file name, You have to install a Setup file in order to play.
Back to top Go down
Azagora
Beta Female
Beta Female
Azagora

Location : Lurking somewhere on planet Earth, observing from my bedroom window as the vast universe slowly comes to an end.

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's x-mas wishlist   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Alowl-Alfur wrote:
Sorry to but in and go off topic, But Azagora?

You know about Dungeons and Dragons? Well I found a way to Play Dungeons and Dragons Online, All you need to do is download the trial version and it is similar to Wow, But smaller but more complex in terms of gameplay with skills.

Privatemessage me if you are interested, I could sent you a link to how to do so, From the Dungeons and Dragon's website, But it doesn't have a shortcut or a file name, You have to install a Setup file in order to play.

I already have an account, but thank you nonetheless! I think the game is okay, but it's nothing like WoW! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://azagora.deviantart.com
Prokadae
Prokadae

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's x-mas wishlist   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Nyyrrg...fine, say x-mas, but i'll still say christmas ^w^ lol.

Hmmm...i couldn't think of much to ask for, but i guess that's a good thing...

Coon tail(vetoed by parents)
Hat with animal ears on it(also vetoed)
A base guitar for learning on(bah, not seriously...but i do want one ^^)
Moneys.
Itunes/amazon giftcard(s)
Maybe tron legacy on dvd...that movie was epic...
That awesome floating tardis aza's been dying for :p lol, then after i'm done bathing in it's awesome i could send it to her for a birhtday or something...but that's not happening either >_<
Back to top Go down
Alowl-Alfur

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's x-mas wishlist   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:26 pm

To Azagora: Arh, Well, You're Welcome Azagora, and I played WoW once, For 2 months, But the size of the maps were too big and double backing on myself to complete quests annoyed me greatly, As so the Traveling began to annoy me as I got bore of doing so. But it's still a very good game, Just not a fan over traveling.

To Prokadae: Arh, Prokadae, I think you shouldn't say "Coon" as you could get told off if it is mistake for a different meaning to the word. (Something to do with Racism.) But eitherway, I hope you get what you want for christmas this year tho. Same with you too Azagora, And Creete and the other members too. *Alowl smiles.*
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's x-mas wishlist   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:11 pm

Ugh, this is late, but oh well. I asked for animal hat too, but I didn't get one :p

I did however get Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. 'nuff said ^^
Back to top Go down
Alowl-Alfur

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's x-mas wishlist   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:13 pm

Isn't that kingdom hearts the third one?
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's x-mas wishlist   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:21 pm

Actually, no. The story for this one actually takes place before the first Kingdom Hearts.
Confusing, I know @_@

The third one is supposed to be about keyblade wars or something. And it's coming out for PS3...which I don't have T_T
Back to top Go down
Alowl-Alfur

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's x-mas wishlist   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Aww, Sorry to hear that you don't have a PS3.

And that's annoying in games, I am more interested in what happened after the time, Not before, I can't see why they don't just make to before ones first.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's x-mas wishlist   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Eh >< Maybe I'll get one eventually.

I know, it is annoying. Maybe because they ae making the third one epic, so they need more time to make it? idk...

This one is actually...sort of depressing. It's good, but apparantly all of the characters have sad endings. Not what I expected from Square Enix :/
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's x-mas wishlist   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:18 pm

I want:
-PS3
-Kindle Fire
-Assassin's Creed Revelations
-paypal monies
Back to top Go down
Alowl-Alfur

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's x-mas wishlist   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:21 am

PS3?

Do I sense another person would want to add me?
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's x-mas wishlist   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:13 am

if i do get a ps3
Back to top Go down
Alowl-Alfur

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's x-mas wishlist   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:29 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's x-mas wishlist   Everyone's x-mas wishlist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone's x-mas wishlist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to Howls Intertwined :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com