Howls Intertwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

New Year Resolutions anyone?

Go down 
+3
Creete
Prokadae
Tsuki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuki
Tsuki

New Year Resolutions anyone? Empty
PostSubject: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:37 am

Happy 2011 you guys! ^^
So I know several people make resolutions, but don't actually follow through with them. But I plan to this year. This may sound cheesy, but my resolution is to believe in myself more. I have to be more optomistic about life, and the things I can do. I also want to become more outgoing...I think I'll make more friends that way Smile

So, anyone else have a resolution they'd like to share?
Back to top Go down
Prokadae
Prokadae

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 am

to get all this testosterone fueled raging perviness under control for good. D:
Back to top Go down
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Mines kinda long. Lol when I get to na computer I will post it.
Back to top Go down
https://howlsintertwined.forumotion.com
Skeletor
Skeletor

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:12 pm

To become more trusting.
and to stop drinking so heavily.
Normal Sleep schedule.

Though it seems unlikely xD

Last edited by Skeletor on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfb8HFtgW8s
Alowl-Alfur

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:29 pm

I haven't got one, But don't know what to make one on tho. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/alowl-alfur/
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

PostSubject: New Years!   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Well, my New Years Resolution is, like a said, long. Now that I'm home I can ramble about it.

So, I want to:

• Become healthier
  • Get fifty members on this site
  • Manage to get merchandise for the site
  • Move to Pittsburgh
  • Open up a Pal Pay account
  • Become a well known Bloger - Toby stole FB from all comedy gamers. X3 But he's funnier than me so its okay.

Its more like a list than a single thing, but they are all things I want to have done by the end of the year. :3 Once I get a Pay Pal I'll be opening up at Donation Box on the site, so keep an eye on it!
Back to top Go down
Azagora
Beta Female
Beta Female
Azagora

Location : Lurking somewhere on planet Earth, observing from my bedroom window as the vast universe slowly comes to an end.

PostSubject: New Year Resolutions?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Hmm, I suppose my resolution will be to become better at drawing and then become well known for my art and writing. I wouldnt mind getting a book published and have some illustrations in it as well. As for something social, I wanted to do some game commentary on Youtube and maybe even talk about new releases coming up and do reviews on many PC games as well. I had an introduction video I was going to upload a few weeks ago but I don't know what happened to it...I wanted to start with the game Penumbra. Another would be to get my own apartment.

Back to top Go down
http://azagora.deviantart.com
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Lol, glad I'm not the only one who has a resolution. Even better, some of you guys have several 0.0 Well, I wish everyone best of luck with them ^_^
Back to top Go down
Catori
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:30 am

i'm not gonna have one so i wont break it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skeletor
Skeletor

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:31 pm

So far I've been doing terrible on my resolutions, hows everyone elses effort?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfb8HFtgW8s
Azagora
Beta Female
Beta Female
Azagora

Location : Lurking somewhere on planet Earth, observing from my bedroom window as the vast universe slowly comes to an end.

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Hmm, I think I'm on the right path to completing my resolutions. There's still room for failure though. lol
Back to top Go down
http://azagora.deviantart.com
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:42 pm

You can do it guys!!! ><
Lol, mine is going pretty well I suppose Smile
Back to top Go down
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:59 pm

I'm trying to be good about mine. I've been talking to people about the site, posted a blog, might to a you-tube advertisement for it. I'm trying to eat better. And I even cleaned up my room today. XD I'm not sure where that leaves me, but I'm going to keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:31 am

Yupyup, we can't give up on our resolutions. I promised myself I wouldn't this year. Smile
Wow, you cleaned you room? I'm so proud of you! xD
Back to top Go down
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:34 am

That's a huge feat for me. XD Ask Aza, I'm rarely in it so it just ends up looking horrid.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:58 pm

Lol xD Mine wasn't bad until I started college. Now it's filled with books/binders/papers/etc xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions anyone?   New Year Resolutions anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year Resolutions anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to Howls Intertwined :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com