Howls Intertwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

Rules! Read me!!

Go down 
+6
Jotunn
Prokadae
corax
Tsuki
Azagora
Creete
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: Rules! Read me!!   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:58 am

Hello and welcome to Howls Intertwined!

If it wasn't obvious enough, I'll say it now, this is a site for people who love rolepalying. Not only do we cater to the dying RPers out there, but we also plan on having many other areas dedicated to art of various kinds. We are an community of artists and furs, and as such we are very open minded individuals. We do not discriminate and we try to have fun. Sadly, every good website has to have a few simple rules that must be followed to keep everything smooth.

Below will be a list of all of the rules that we here on H.I. would appreciate if you followed. Also, there will be the consequences of disobeying the rules. We all just need to get along and enjoy RPing while it lasts! :3

After reading the rules follow the directions provided. Once you do so you are free to roam throughout the site and being to make you mark on H.I.!

~
Creete <3
The She-Wolf
[HI]
Back to top Go down
https://howlsintertwined.forumotion.com
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: The Rules   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:01 am

As promised, here are those oh so beloved rules! Be sure to read them all carefully and to do as they instruct...

RULES

o - The Alphas and Betas will edit and change these rules as they see fit. Do check them from time to time. They will try to post announcements whenever a change has taken place.

o - Every RP that takes place here on H.I. will have to follow a small guideline of rules. The creator of the RP can add rules as they see fit, but provided follow our provided guidelines. (These guidelines will be posted below.)

o - Be considerate of other members, please.

o - NO GODMODING/POWERPLAYING!! EVER!!!

o - All H.I. members are required to post no less than five sentences per post. (only exception is if the creator of the RP says it is permitted)

o - H.I. is a Semi-Lit and up RPing sight, treat it as such.
Back to top Go down
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: Consequences!!! D:<   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:04 am

Personally, I think it would just be better if you would all just obey the above listed rules, but we all know that life isn't that simple so... Here are the consequences.. Here at H.I., we try to be as open and understanding as we can, but their are limits to our compassion. When you push us, we can bite back...

For each rule you break we will give a verbal warning, but certain rules hold greater weight than others. For example, threatening someone is worse than simple getting into a little argument. Cussing out a member of management is worse than posting something that doesn't meet the literacy rules. I think its pretty simple.

1st Offense - Verbal warning
2nd Offense - Verbal warning; 2 day ban from site
3rd Offense - Verbal Warning; a 7 day ban from site; talk of Complete ban
4th Offense - Verbal Talk Down - Complete ban
Back to top Go down
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: What's next?   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:09 am

Alright!

So, you've read the rules, and you've read what will happen if you don't obey them... now what? Well, that's simple! : 3 You're new to our world, so you need a proper introduction! Once you are done reading this post, and have posted your own reply here, you will need to make your very first topic! : D

If you don't know how to make a thread, trust me, its really easy. You just click the 'Basic Information' link to take you to the area where you will be making your thread, than there should be a link you can click that is called 'New Thread', click it! Now, the rest is just for you to fill out!

What should you put in your thread? Well, that's also simple! Your first thread should be all about YOU! Tell us here at H.I. about yourself. We wanna know about your interests, about your hobbies, about your RPing style, interest in art, everything! Just tell us what you want. Other H.I. members can reply to your thread, so check it often!

Now don't scurry off and start typing up a seven page biography of yourself, you have one last thing to do before you take that first big step! Below, we need you to reply to this thread. Your post should say:

"I, (your user name), have read the above provided information and listed rules. I understand that if I disobey the rules disciplinary actions may be taken against me, and I agree to them. I also understand that I am in control of what I do on H.I., and that I am to blame for anything I do that may be hurtful or wrong. I agree with the management of H.I., and I know that if I act up I can be banned from H.I. I agree to the above listed terms and conditions.
-
(your user name) / (DATE)"

After you have posted this you will get a message from a member of management welcoming you to H.I. and asking you if you have any farther questions.
Back to top Go down
Azagora
Beta Female
Beta Female
Azagora

Location : Lurking somewhere on planet Earth, observing from my bedroom window as the vast universe slowly comes to an end.

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: :)   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:21 pm

"I, Azagora, have read the above provided information and listed rules. I understand that if I disobey the rules disciplinary actions may be taken against me, and I agree to them. I also understand that I am in control of what I do on H.I., and that I am to blame for anything I do that may be hurtful or wrong. I agree with the management of H.I., and I know that if I act up I can be banned from H.I. I agree to the above listed terms and conditions.
-
Azagora / November 5th 2010"
Back to top Go down
http://azagora.deviantart.com
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: :3   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:11 pm

", Creete, have read the above provided information and listed rules. I understand that if I disobey the rules disciplinary actions may be taken against me, and I agree to them. I also understand that I am in control of what I do on H.I., and that I am to blame for anything I do that may be hurtful or wrong. I agree with the management of H.I., and I know that if I act up I can be banned from H.I. I agree to the above listed terms and conditions.
-
Creete / November 6th, 2010
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules! Read me!!   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:29 pm

"I, Tsuki, have read the above provided information and listed rules. I understand that if I disobey the rules disciplinary actions may be taken against me, and I agree to them. I also understand that I am in control of what I do on H.I., and that I am to blame for anything I do that may be hurtful or wrong. I agree with the management of H.I., and I know that if I act up I can be banned from H.I. I agree to the above listed terms and conditions.
-
Tsuki~ December 3rd, 2010
Back to top Go down
corax
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules! Read me!!   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:29 pm

I,Corax, have read the above provided information and listed rules. I understand that if I disobey the rules disciplinary actions may be taken against me, and I agree to them. I also understand that I am in control of what I do on H.I., and that I am to blame for anything I do that may be hurtful or wrong. I agree with the management of H.I., and I know that if I act up I can be banned from H.I. I agree to the above listed terms and conditions.
-
Corax/ 12/3/10
Back to top Go down
Prokadae
Prokadae

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules! Read me!!   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:50 pm

"I, prokadae, have read the above provided information and listed rules. I understand that if I disobey the rules disciplinary actions may be taken against me, and I agree to them. I also understand that I am in control of what I do on H.I., and that I am to blame for anything I do that may be hurtful or wrong. I agree with the management of H.I., and I know that if I act up I can be banned from H.I. I agree to the above listed terms and conditions.
-
prokadae / 4/12/10"
Back to top Go down
Jotunn
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules! Read me!!   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:05 pm

"I, Jotunn, have read the above provided information and listed rules. I understand that if I disobey the rules disciplinary actions may be taken against me, and I agree to them. I also understand that I am in control of what I do on H.I., and that I am to blame for anything I do that may be hurtful or wrong. I agree with the management of H.I., and I know that if I act up I can be banned from H.I. I agree to the above listed terms and conditions.
-
Jotunn / Wednesday, March 30th, 2011"
Back to top Go down
Niaustia
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules! Read me!!   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:52 pm

"I,Niaustia, have read the above provided information and listed rules. I understand that if I disobey the rules disciplinary actions may be taken against me, and I agree to them. I also understand that I am in control of what I do on H.I., and that I am to blame for anything I do that may be hurtful or wrong. I agree with the management of H.I., and I know that if I act up I can be banned from H.I. I agree to the above listed terms and conditions.
-
Niaustia / 4/3/2011
Back to top Go down
OneSmexyBuffalol

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules! Read me!!   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 pm

I, OneSmexyBuffalol, have read the above provided information and listed rules. I understand that if I disobey the rules disciplinary actions may be taken against me, and I agree to them. I also understand that I am in control of what I do on H.I., and that I am to blame for anything I do that may be hurtful or wrong. I agree with the management of H.I., and I know that if I act up I can be banned from H.I. I agree to the above listed terms and conditions.
-
OneSmexyBuffalol / 07/01/2011
Back to top Go down
Roacher
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules! Read me!!   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:33 pm

"I, Roacher, have read the above provided information and listed rules. I understand that if I disobey the rules disciplinary actions may be taken against me, and I agree to them. I also understand that I am in control of what I do on H.I., and that I am to blame for anything I do that may be hurtful or wrong. I agree with the management of H.I., and I know that if I act up I can be banned from H.I. I agree to the above listed terms and conditions.
-
Roacher / July 6th, 2011"
Back to top Go down
Zakedas
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules! Read me!!   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:51 pm

"I, Zakedas, have read the above provided information and listed rules. I understand that if I disobey the rules disciplinary actions may be taken against me, and I agree to them. I also understand that I am in control of what I do on H.I., and that I am to blame for anything I do that may be hurtful or wrong. I agree with the management of H.I., and I know that if I act up I can be banned from H.I. I agree to the above listed terms and conditions."

Zakedas / 02 - 03 - 2012
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules! Read me!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules! Read me!!   Rules! Read me!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules! Read me!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to the Pack-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com