Howls Intertwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

I am.... Who I am..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snivy
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
Snivy

I am.... Who I am.. Empty
PostSubject: I am.... Who I am..   I am.... Who I am.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:24 pm

HEY EVERYONE! I am Nicole, or Snivy, or Typhlosion... whatever you want to call me, just not last one to eat, because that is a LIE!!! Lol. I am an expert in pokemon and have a reputation of being Steel Grass and Rock Elite 4 on many sites. If you have questions about me at all feel free to ask! I iz da pokemon mastah! I also draw, make banners and signatures play MTG and minecraft... sooooooooo yea basically if I appeal to your interest just meet me in the chat box and we shall chat. =D
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

I am.... Who I am.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am.... Who I am..   I am.... Who I am.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Hi there! Sorry this is late, but welcome to the site! ^^ We actually have met before, in the CCC cafeteria that one day. I am Creete's ridicuosly curly haired friend,lol ^^
Back to top Go down

I am.... Who I am..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to the Pack :: Introductions!-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com