Howls Intertwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

You Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prokadae
Prokadae

You Again Empty
PostSubject: You Again   You Again I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:44 am

tsuki, i...didn't. i'm still extremely PO'ed at them; i think of escape every day. just have to keep on keeping on Xp hopefully RPing will give me the escape i want... :p
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

You Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Again   You Again I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile >< assuming you are talking about ur parents, just think that one day you can do whatever you please, including RPing ^^ And maybe you can explain it to them as a way of expressing your creativity, and that would help them understand more?
Back to top Go down

You Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to Howls Intertwined :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Forum free | Art, Culture and Leisures | Hobbies | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com