Howls Intertwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

What is a Creete?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

What is a Creete? Empty
PostSubject: What is a Creete?   What is a Creete? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:29 pm

I am a Creete! A Creete the She-Wolf to be more exact!

I am the alpha and the admin of this website, but no worries, I really don't feel as though I am too hard to get along with. If you have any problems here on H.I. feel free to contact me, and I will be certain to take care of your issues.
I suppose I should be a bit more personal. I am a proud bisexual fur. :3 If it was not obvious already, my fursona is a she-wolf. I am a lone alpha. I LOVE RPING! Besides Monster it's my only addiction. > >; I draw traditional anthro art and plan on learning the drums soon!

I can be really serious when need be, but most people who know me, like Aza, would say that I am... bubbly... o o ... I ish not. Lol. I'm a pretty simple wolfie, not much to know about me really. I love metal. My favorite musical artist is OZZY! :3 Uhh.. favorite Ozzy song is Dairy of a Madman.
If its not clear my favorite color is purple and my favorite animal is a wolf. -blinks- Yuppers. There isn't much about me, heheh.

I Rp like a fiend! I do have some extreme standards though... Fear not noobs! I do teach less advance RPers! :3
If it is also not clear, I like to play around and joke a lot... > > lol.

I have spent a lot of time working on this website, so I am really hoping it kicks off and has a great start! Thank you for reading up on me! :3 And thank you for joining the site!

I WILL ADDETH MORETH LATERETH!
Back to top Go down
https://howlsintertwined.forumotion.com
Atome
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
Atome

What is a Creete? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Creete?   What is a Creete? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:32 pm

WOLFIE ;A;

-tackles-
Back to top Go down
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

What is a Creete? Empty
PostSubject: :3   What is a Creete? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:12 pm

-tackle hug- HIIIYA!!! :3
Back to top Go down
https://howlsintertwined.forumotion.com
Nightshade
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
Nightshade

What is a Creete? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Creete?   What is a Creete? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:38 pm

*glomps* your a wolxin
im a metal loving sergal. i listen to slipknot, winds of plague and lamb of god
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is a Creete? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Creete?   What is a Creete? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is a Creete?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to the Pack :: Introductions!-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com