Howls Intertwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

What I hate about facebook

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuki
Tsuki

What I hate about facebook Empty
PostSubject: What I hate about facebook   What I hate about facebook I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:32 pm

is that you can't post anything about being annoyed at someone on there. Because then people are like "OMG what happened, I'll kick their butt, blahblahblah etc. And then the so called annoyance gets angry/upset and spams you wall with like 40 messages.

It's okay on here, because I don't know about 3/4 of you guys xD

But yeah, I'm just generally annoyed....and I've been annoyed at this person for a long time.
Sorry...for my ranting. But I needed to let it out ><
Back to top Go down
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

PostSubject: Re: What I hate about facebook   What I hate about facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:01 am

Aw, who's under your skin, Tuski? -hugs-
Back to top Go down
https://howlsintertwined.forumotion.com
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: What I hate about facebook   What I hate about facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:18 am

private message me, idk how to message you >< people might know her, i don't wanna start stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
MrFateesh
MrFateesh

PostSubject: Re: What I hate about facebook   What I hate about facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:55 pm

What I hate about facebook is that you don't get any privacy. lol you post something on someones profile and all your friends can see it, doesn't even matter if they know the person your talking to.
Back to top Go down
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

PostSubject: Re: What I hate about facebook   What I hate about facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:40 pm

I hate that too. The only privacy you get is when you message someone. Its like, FOR REAL!
Back to top Go down
https://howlsintertwined.forumotion.com
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: What I hate about facebook   What I hate about facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:19 pm

But that's what makes this website so great! Most people on here are friends, or are friendly Smile (Please don't give me a reason to change that opinion) 0.o lol
And having about 10 people view your stuff is much better than about, oh, 151 people xP
Back to top Go down
Prokadae
Prokadae

PostSubject: Re: What I hate about facebook   What I hate about facebook I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:19 pm

i have all too much privacy, cuz no one ever comments on or likes my posts! grawr! lol
Back to top Go down
Catori
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: What I hate about facebook   What I hate about facebook I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:54 pm

dear u i ask whats wrong bc i care Razz
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: What I hate about facebook   What I hate about facebook I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Razz I'm not gonna worry about it, since it was quite awhile ago. But thanks for caring ^^
Back to top Go down
Catori
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: What I hate about facebook   What I hate about facebook I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:19 am

duhhh thats what best friends do =P
unless im not one anymore =(
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: What I hate about facebook   What I hate about facebook I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Huh? Why would you not be? 0.0
Back to top Go down
Catori
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: What I hate about facebook   What I hate about facebook I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:49 pm

lol im jokeing! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I hate about facebook   What I hate about facebook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I hate about facebook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to Howls Intertwined :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com