Howls Intertwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

Hey, so does anyone know...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuki
Tsuki

Hey, so does anyone know... Empty
PostSubject: Hey, so does anyone know...   Hey, so does anyone know... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:48 pm

...where I can find a site or something where you can get a template for a furrie? Ah, how do I explain this...like one of those things where it's pre-drawn, and you just add color/designs? A fox would be nice, but I'll take a wolf if that's all that's available :3

Sorry if I confused y'all, I'm just curious about this xD
Back to top Go down
Prokadae
Prokadae

PostSubject: Re: Hey, so does anyone know...   Hey, so does anyone know... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:15 pm

well i guarantee you can find a bumload of furry tutorials on youtube. matter of fact i'll see if i can dig one up for you...

well, like i said, there's oodlles of 'em, so here's a link to my youtube search. save you the tiresome whole step of going to youtube and typing in "fox furry drawing tutorial " Wink

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fox+furry+tutorial+drawing&aq=f
Back to top Go down
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

PostSubject: Re: Hey, so does anyone know...   Hey, so does anyone know... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Tuski, if we ever get a chance to hang out I'll show you how to draw a foxy. :3
Back to top Go down
https://howlsintertwined.forumotion.com
Azagora
Beta Female
Beta Female
Azagora

Location : Lurking somewhere on planet Earth, observing from my bedroom window as the vast universe slowly comes to an end.

PostSubject: Re: Hey, so does anyone know...   Hey, so does anyone know... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:57 pm

DeviantArt usually has things like that. I searched for "fox template" and people have uploaded tons of them. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://azagora.deviantart.com
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Hey, so does anyone know...   Hey, so does anyone know... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Thanks guys, help much appriciated ^_^
Don't worry Creete, we will hang out eventually! ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, so does anyone know...   Hey, so does anyone know... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, so does anyone know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to Howls Intertwined :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com