Howls Intertwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

Just a Question. (Zombie Land.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alowl-Alfur

Just a Question. (Zombie Land.) Empty
PostSubject: Just a Question. (Zombie Land.)   Just a Question. (Zombie Land.) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:32 am

Hello everyone, I have just a question to ask as if it bothering me.

It's about the Zombie Land thread and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in it, As I haven't been give much feed back on it. Only one I can remember is a comment from Azagora. I am not asking for people to join, or trying to pressure anyone into giving feed back or joining it. But could it be possible that people are not role-playing there because I Role-play daily and the size and number of my Posts are scaring people or putting them off the topic?

I wanted to ask as because I have had only one other person role-play in the thread, And I think it was about 10 days ago. So I am a little worried I am doing something either wrong or just being a little over the top as I do know it's christmas time, So people would be busy. But I am checking if it is that or what I think it is.

Thanks for readin and hope to hear from someone soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/alowl-alfur/
Prokadae
Prokadae

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question. (Zombie Land.)   Just a Question. (Zombie Land.) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:07 pm

It's nothing personal, i think, the site just hasn't been all that active...
Back to top Go down
Alowl-Alfur

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question. (Zombie Land.)   Just a Question. (Zombie Land.) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Arh, Thanks Prokadae, I was getting a bit lonely doing it on my own, And I guess my thought were right about them being inactive because of christmas, Or semi right.

But I wonder why I am still named as a "Inactive Member." Even tho I have been on daily and posted masses abouts of writing which can be easierly stolen and make to be someone else's work?
Back to top Go down
Alowl-Alfur

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question. (Zombie Land.)   Just a Question. (Zombie Land.) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:14 pm

No trying to a bit moany, I just don't want the label of Inactive Member. It make me feel a bit bad for it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question. (Zombie Land.)   Just a Question. (Zombie Land.) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:15 pm

No, you're doing fine, lol. I think it's just that everyone's been really busy and all, esp. with Christmas.
Oh, and if it's me, being distracted by the new Kingdom Hearts game xD

I'm kinda worried I'm going to start RP-ing, and then have issues continuing bc of college ><
Back to top Go down
Alowl-Alfur

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question. (Zombie Land.)   Just a Question. (Zombie Land.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Well, You could always start a storyline on you own, Or just come and go with other characters, Like meet up with a character, Then split up soon after. Then the other role player isn't waiting on you. As we found out that if one character doesn't role, No one can as the original thread of Zombie land, One person stopped role playing, Then everyone that was involved had to wait for days for anything to happen, Because we can't take control of other player's characters.

So you could go alone and role play on your own in the thread.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question. (Zombie Land.)   Just a Question. (Zombie Land.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:28 pm

I might have to, it sounds like ><
Thanks for the idea though, I'll have to try that Smile
Back to top Go down
Alowl-Alfur

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question. (Zombie Land.)   Just a Question. (Zombie Land.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:16 pm

You're Welcome, It would be nice to see more people role-playing here.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question. (Zombie Land.)   Just a Question. (Zombie Land.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Yeah, being as that was the site's original purpose xD lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Question. (Zombie Land.)   Just a Question. (Zombie Land.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Question. (Zombie Land.)
Page 1 of 1