Howls Intertwined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

ok lets try this again xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Catori
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

ok lets try this again xD Empty
PostSubject: ok lets try this again xD   ok lets try this again xD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:56 pm

i am new on here xD (obviously)
i love photography and i'm currently trying to find business or at least people that will let me do photo-shoots for my portfolio. i need a job . lol
um i love anime, all kinds of music mostly heavy metal and rock.
i love cats and dogs favorite dog has to be a Pomeranian xD
feeling a little ignored today. oh well xD
talk to me? im always bored lol
oh and by the way tsuki uggs are made out of sheeps butt xD lol!
Back to top Go down
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

PostSubject: Re: ok lets try this again xD   ok lets try this again xD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Welcome, Catori! :3 I hope you enjoy the site! If you have any questions or problems let me know, and I'll try to take care of them for you! ^ ^
Back to top Go down
https://howlsintertwined.forumotion.com
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: ok lets try this again xD   ok lets try this again xD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:23 am

They are NOT made of sheep's butt!!!! I would nevar wear poor little sheep on my feet! >< lol
Back to top Go down
Catori
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: ok lets try this again xD   ok lets try this again xD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:30 am

yesh they are! and thank you Creete Very Happy
so whats up with people?
Back to top Go down
Creete
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Creete

PostSubject: Re: ok lets try this again xD   ok lets try this again xD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:31 am

Last I checked Uggs were made out of lamb skin, that's why I don't ware them. o o

And Idk, things are slow but the site is still young. I know that it will get up on its feet soon, its just hard right now. ^ ^ We just have to keep active!
Back to top Go down
https://howlsintertwined.forumotion.com
Catori
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: ok lets try this again xD   ok lets try this again xD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:02 pm

lol fine lambs butt xD
yea, i know the pain of that. btw im totally wearing my shirt right now xD
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: ok lets try this again xD   ok lets try this again xD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:04 am

Really? I heard just the inside was sheepskin. But I figure, I eaten lamb before (there's a fancy name for it, but I don't remember) So I don't think people kill them just for their skins.

And besides, mine are fake. I don't have enough money for the real (and much more comfortable) ones >< lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok lets try this again xD   ok lets try this again xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok lets try this again xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to Howls Intertwined :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com